Wednesday, March 14, 2012

UPDATE: Lombardi vs. The World

I just talked to attorney James Kelly who is representing Fred Snyder in Snyder vs. Lombardi, the subject of today's print column. (Scroll down for Snyder vs. Lombardi vs. The World)

I asked Kelly if Paula Lombardi signed the documents she said she would to end her being in contempt of court.

He told me she hadn't. When she arrived at the scheduled meeting, he said, she asked where Fred was.

Kelly reminded her that she told him not to bring him. And that's true because I heard Paula's end of the conversation with my own ears. I was in her Springfield home when it occurred.

So the documents didn't get signed as per ordered by Pagano and Paula remains in contempt of court.

There is a hearing scheduled for 9 a.m. tomorrow in Judge Pagano's courtroom.

That's Paula, over there, in happier times.

UPDATE II:  Kelly also told me that Lombardi told him she was going over to see Judge Pagano herself. I called the judge's chambers and I was told that she did attempt to see the judge but was told she needed to leave. And she did.

"The judge does not see people ex parte," his secretary explained. The contempt hearing is on for tomorrow morning.

So far my efforts to reach Lombardi have been unsuccessful. I will keep trying.

She did call my editor this morning and complained that I misquoted her in saying that she would comply with the judge's order "under duress." She is incorrect about that. That's exactly what she said According to Kelly she told him at their meeting that I also misquoted him and that he too should complain to my editor. He told me he had no complaints about how he was quoted.

I plan to see everybody tomorrow.



9 Comments:

Blogger Richard Liberatoscioli said...

... typical Gil "community watchdog" Spencer reporter....

... gets a criminal public corruption story and turns "township lapdog" reporter

The very definition of "yellow journalism"


Richard Liberatoscioli
richard.liberatoscioli@gmail.com

March 17, 2012 at 1:18 AM 
Blogger Richard Liberatoscioli said...

.... Does anyone know where Gil studied journalism? ..... He has a reporting style identical to reporters in North Korea.

March 20, 2012 at 4:07 AM 
Anonymous CleanUpPhillyCourts.Com said...

Mr. Spencer:
I am disturbed to read your comment about Ms. Lombardi. You are accusing a helpless judicial victim against a Judge who has hurt several people including myself.

Would you care to see the documents which will prove that Judge George Pagano, along with Judge Kathrynann Durham has dealings with insurance companies?

Would you care to see that Judge Durham has committed forgery to help the Independence Blue Cross.

Would you care to see that the Superior Court panel consisting of Judge Shogun suppressed all the evidence against these two judges. Judge Shogun was installed by the insurance industry which contribute heavily towards her campaign.

Would you care to see that Jerry Montella, the Court Admin, circumvents the rules on the random assignment of cases to assign cases before Judges Pagano and Durham. I am stating all this under the penalty of perjury and will be happy to sign as many affidavits as you may want in this regard.

As a journalist, you must represent the public not the courthouse even if you get lots of business from there. Call me at 713-408-3936 or ichm@aol.com to discuss this matter further.

Very soon, we are starting a campaign against such corrupt practices by some of these courts. Also visit: CleanUpPhillyCourts.com

ALI WARIS

March 20, 2012 at 10:47 PM 
Anonymous Ali Waris said...

Mr. Spencer:

After investigating the truth in my comments against the corrupt practices of the Delaware County Courthouse, I'd like you to retract your biased and unfair comments against Paula Lombardi or else we will come and protest in front of your office so the townsship people know what kind of journalism you are practicing.

Very disappointed I am to learn about the control of the local newspapers by the corrupt officials. No Sir, this is not what American journalism is.

Ali Waris

March 20, 2012 at 10:56 PM 
Anonymous paula lombardi said...

Because I do not trust this paper to post the truth, I will not rebut Spencer's lies here.
I know so many people in this area that no matter where I go, they let me know they read the stories and how bad they feel for me. Therefore, I feel an obligation to save my reputation from slander and to let the truth be known as to why I called this paper in the first place. Never did I think the facts would be so twisted as they were.
So, the truth can be found at: "delawarecountycorruption"

April 16, 2012 at 2:54 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corruption is so thorough among many of the judges and lawyers in this area that the FBI must begin an investigation as they did in Luzerne County.

I never thought in a million years I'd be afraid of judges.

August 26, 2012 at 5:12 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as the Delaware county taxpayer sits idly and this newspaper refuse to do any investigative reporting of "judge" durham and the local cottage industry of attornies, therapists etc., it's only going to get worse. The "public access" system is setup so you cannot review a judge's cases to see the associated rulings and the attornies ruled for. There might just be a pattern of corruption that emerges

March 28, 2013 at 12:57 PM 
Blogger jeje said...

Obtenir les noms de air jordan 1 mid wb gg marque appropriés qui pourraient offrir la bonne manière pourrait être une tâche difficile. Les compagnies de supplément nous ont BESOIN de rester gros et hors de forme afin que nous conservions l'achat de leurs produits mois après mois même si nous regardons nos comptes bancaires diminuer cortez nike homme bordeaux et nos corps restent stagnants. Dickie et Williamson ont fondé leur entreprise en 1922 à Bryan, au Texas. Stetson, le fils d'un chapelier, a remarqué la robe de tête inadaptée, il a décidé basket nike internationalist femme noir de façonner un chapeau plus fonctionnel. Mens nike free 5.0 v2 chaussures a été mon pote depuis que je suis passé au jogging minimaliste, il peut éventuellement être le vôtre aussi. Les feuilles sont utilisées comme un lactifuge, asics femme bleu ciel appliqué à l'extérieur des seins.

August 10, 2018 at 2:11 AM 
Blogger 5689 said...

zzzzz2018.9.3
basket nike
skechers outlet
ralph lauren outlet
christian louboutin shoes
fitflops sale clearance
polo ralph lauren outlet
nike shoes
pandora charms outlet
christian louboutin sale
skechers shoes

September 2, 2018 at 10:00 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home