Wednesday, November 23, 2011

"No Friggin' Way"

Former Godfather's Pizza receptionist Eva Vachel sticks up for her old boss, Herman Cain. After talking about what a great mentor and guy Cain was to her, she cuts to the chase.
And about Sharon Bialek, the Chicago woman who has accused Cain of groping her? Those are serious charges. “Putting his hand up her dress and forcing her head down? No friggin’ way,” Vachal says. “There is no way. No way. I bet my bottom dollar it’s false.”

“Nobody ever came to me and complained about him,” she says. “And trust me, they would have. We talked. There was nothing like what you see on Sex and the City, or those other shows. We were pretty boring in Omaha, Nebraska.”

“Women, especially then, had a lot to deal with in corporate America,” she says. “I knew of other things that went on, but there was never anything with him.”

“He was a true gentleman, always.”

7 Comments:

Blogger Dannytheman said...

She wanted him baaaaaadddddddd!!!!

November 23, 2011 at 4:17 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A very, very unlike Danny comment, Danny... I'm surprised... I saw the comment as being genuine...

November 23, 2011 at 8:32 PM 
Blogger jake said...

I agree, very un-Danny.

My first reaction was that our good friend Bob would have to rewrite his whole Obama-is-better-than-his-potential-successors schtick.

But now I'm worried that all his time with the Occupy nitwits might require an intervention for Danny.

I'm thinking we better move it to the Boathouse, just because we might need to get out from behind enemy lines in Media.

November 23, 2011 at 9:11 PM 
Blogger Bob Bohne said...

Not me Jake. I'm just gonna sit back and watch the Republicans self destruct.

BTW, the Boathouse sound's good to me. Maybe we can find an unstable round table.

November 23, 2011 at 10:52 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jake: An intervention for Danny after his Occupy stint may well be in order. But a higher priority would be an all out, no holds barred intervention for Bob... I may be tilting at the proverbial windmill but I still hold out hope that he can be shown the light...

November 24, 2011 at 8:54 AM 
Blogger Bob Bohne said...

Anon - That's an odd statement from someone who prefers to remain in the dark.

November 24, 2011 at 11:51 AM 
Anonymous Cowartkzpa said...

Not me Jake. I'm just gonna sit back and watch the Republicans self destruct. BTW, the Boathouse sound's good to me. Maybe we can find an unstable round table.

October 26, 2012 at 2:32 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home