Thursday, January 20, 2011

My Daily Horoscope

For Christmas my son Jake gave me a "The Onion" desk calendar. It includes a daily Horoscope reading. For instance, on Monday my horoscope was:
Beneath your tough exterior lies a sweet and senstive human being. Beneath that, however, it's pretty much all tumors.
So that explains the pain in my back.

But I don't believe these horoscopes are very accurate. On Tuesday, mine said:
Cigarettes will continue to take a toll on your health this week when you're traded back and forth for packs of them.
As far as I know that never happened, unless I'm in some Fantasy Prison Football League that I don't even know about.

3 Comments:

Anonymous urdu horoscope said...

only 10 % horoscopes are not right but 90% are correct..and your statments are amazing

January 23, 2011 at 11:27 AM 
Anonymous celebrity predictions said...

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful post with us. This information would be really helpful for me. I would also like to visit this blog again in future.

July 26, 2013 at 6:55 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Posting it is very needed because every human being today want this information. Keep it up. Good luck and thanks for posting.
Horoscope on Phone

August 12, 2013 at 7:34 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home