Monday, October 11, 2010

SHHHHHHH!

I have been behind the lines in enemy country (Cincinnati, Ohio) since Saturday morning, keeping a very low profile. I came to root the Phillies to victory Sunday night, the rest is history.

My Jedi mind-bending techniques worked on the Reds' batters and fielders with an even better success rate than the command center at Buffalo Wings bar headquarters.

I will be working my way back to the Philadelphia area in short order.

In the meantime, my Sunday column, which explains a lot can be viewed here.



UPDATE: I am furious with my colleague Ryan Lawrence for posting a recent photo of me, jeopardizing all my undercover work and actually putting my life at risk. I'll get you for this, Lawrence!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home