Saturday, August 14, 2010

Oh, the Rangeled Webs We Weave...

Robert Costa's piece on Charlie Rangel's attempt to hang on to his congressional seat is worth reading if only to hear from his GOP challenger, former Jets receiver Rev. Michel Faulkner.

Costa writes:
Mr. Faulkner admits that his odds are long: The district is one of the bluest in the nation. But he believes saying a conservative can't win in Harlem "is succumbing to the liberal-media bent." "The liberals don't want to dare fathom that I could win this. Think about it: I'm more than a conservative and a Republican: I'm a black man that loves America. And I love God. So I'm dangerous. They don't know how to deal with me."

Indeed, I wonder: Why not you? What does Rangel do better? "He knows how to steal," Mr. Faulkner says. "But he's not very good at it."
Heh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home