Sunday, February 8, 2009

"Dreams of My President"

NYT columnist Judith Warner dreams of Obama in the shower and then goes fishing for other people's Obama dreams.

"Another Washington woman, a global health care consultant, expressed her sense of Obama-inadequacy in a dream: “I dreamed I was an Obama girl. I had a chance to be in the same room with him for the first time. There were dark velvet chairs and he was standing there with all this dark and mist around him. His lips so purple and sensuous as if to be otherworldly,” she wrote to me. “I moved gently toward him and then I said the wrong thing. Obama tamped it down like some vapor that didn’t register. He wasn’t even flattered.”

Gee, we wonder why. These people are just weird.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elected by dreamers. When reality kicks in these people are going to be crushed.

February 8, 2009 at 1:02 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gil - You are so right. No Republican had any fantasies about Palin.

February 8, 2009 at 4:38 PM 
Blogger steve mcdonald said...

wow. creepy, but understandable with the liberal media.

oh, yeah, Palin's not president. try again.


Gil, any chance you post a link to guide us to the specifics of this stimulus bill? I'd like to see whats what

February 9, 2009 at 8:03 AM 
Anonymous Order Pills Antibacterial said...

I really liked your article.

January 3, 2012 at 9:59 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home