Wednesday, April 23, 2008

The Waffler

WASHINGTON (AFP-EJP)—-Democratic White House contender Barack Obama could not hide his irritation Monday when asked by a reporter what he thought about former president Jimmy Carter’s meeting with Hamas last week.

“Why can’t I just eat my waffle?” the Illinois senator said as he ate breakfast in Scranton, Pennsylvania, according to MSNBC television pictures.

Pressed again for an answer, he replied: “Just let me eat my waffle.”

That, my friends, is a line that is going to stick.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have thought that B. Hussein Obama would be a grits and cornbread guy. Or whatever they eat for breakfast over in Muslim Land.
Falafels? Camel dung? The blood of Christians?

April 23, 2008 at 1:18 PM 
Blogger Franny Ward said...

Wow R, equating grits & cornbread to a muslim? My buddy Robert would be offended by that comment.

April 25, 2008 at 2:30 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nah, the grits and cornbread alluded to his blackness. The camel dung and other stuff was a shot at his closet Muslimness.

April 26, 2008 at 11:07 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home