Thursday, March 6, 2008

Mizani and Her Parents II

There has been a nice response to Wednesday's story about Shayla Montgomery, Steve Tucker and their 7-month-old daughter Mizani.

Already a couple of potential job offers have come in for Steve.

Other readers have asked if they can send the family a donation to help with Mizani's care. I have been told there will be gratefully accepted.

Steve and Shayla didn't want me to give out their address so I volunteered to forward donations along. They can be sent to me c/o the Daily Times.

Shayla said Mizani had a bad night last night, but is better today.

Steve went out on at least two job interviews today.

I'll keep readers posted.

UPDATE: Mailbag:

Dear Mr. Spencer,

My name is Linda and I work for Granite Run Ob GYN the practice that delivered Mizani and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for doing the artice about Shayla, Stephen and Mizani.

They are very special people and as you wrote go above and beyond for Baby Mizani. There are not very many young people in this world today like Stephen and Shayla and I am very proud of them and have told them so many times. They so deserved what you did for them and again I want to THANK YOU! I just wanted you to know that I so appreciated the article and you for doing it! Have a very special week Gil.

Thanks again,

Linda Hickethier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home