Thursday, February 28, 2008

And Now a Word from Our Sponsors...

Just saw that commercial on insurance fraud and had the following conversation with Spencerblog Daughter, 15.

SB: If I got busted for insurance fraud would you still talk to me?
SBD: Yes.
SB: Even if all your friends at school found out I got arrested?
SBD: They would say, 'Your Dad got arrested? AWESOME!"

I'm still not going to do it.

UPDATE: Mrs. Spencerblog convicted a guy of insurance fraud a couple of months ago. I wonder if his daugther is speaking to him.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I spoke to the daughter of the guy convicted of insurance fraud and she confirmed she is still speaking with him. Her exact words were, "Sure, he committed insurance fraud and I'm not happy about it, but things sure could be worse. What if my dad was Gil Spencer, the fat loser with the job that pays slightly more than the cashier I just saw at the Wawa!?!?"

February 28, 2008 at 10:00 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deep. And not at all petty!

March 2, 2008 at 11:26 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home