Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Iron Her Skirt?

Sexism rears it's ugly head at a Hillary campaign event in New Hampshire.

But wait... Does anyone think it is possible that the knuckleheaded "Iron My Shirt" guy was... a plant? You know, to rev up the female vote.

After all, Hillary campaign staffers have been caught planting softball questions at debates, why not a phony sexist foil for Hillary to play against?

I hate to be so suspicious and cynical but some reporters ought to check that guy out to make sure he's the real deal.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It takes a village to get Hill to iron a shirt.

The dirty Clinton Machine is capable of anything. I wouldn’t put anything past them.

January 8, 2008 at 10:30 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If she can't take the heat, she should get back in the kitchen!

I know that's wrong, but it made me chuckle. I can't stand Hillary and it has nothing to do with the fact that she is a woman. The showed her tearing up on TV. She's going to protect me?

P.S. Those "Iron my shirt" guy's are doing that just to get a rise out of people. That's why I think it's funny. It's like they push an "explode" button on some people with the reaction they get. They are doing it for the reaction not to start some kind of anti-feminist movement. They are pranksters.

January 8, 2008 at 2:59 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home